Every business needs content. Without it, there is no way for you to boost your accounts and website to the top of Google’s ranking pages. With the right content writing services, you’ll be able to work with writers to receive the best SEO-driven, budget-conscious copy to fit your needs.
But how can you know which copywriting services are going to be best for your needs? Well, to help you decide, we’ve compiled a list of ten industry-leading content writing platforms and carefully listed their pros and cons to help you better optimize your research time. Let’s dive into each one starting with WriterArmy’s own content creation platform:
WriterArmy is a premium copywriting service. We offer scalable content options that fit your needs. We provide valuable content and marketing strategies that promote your business’ growth, and we work with industry-leading partners to help keep your business at the forefront of your industry.
- All content comes with free monthly SEO keyword research
- Images and visuals are included with all content
- Bulk orders are discounted
- All writers are thoroughly trained and vetted
- Content and plans are all scalable to your needs
- We have higher prices than other writing agencies with plans starting at $120 per month for 600 words of content
- Because of our strong industry focus, WriterArmy is choosy about who we work with, so not everyone may be able to sign on as a new client
Image Source: WriterArmy
Upwork serves as one of the largest freelance content writing services online. Thousands of brands trust their services to find content writers, proofreaders, and editors. Additionally, project delivery and payments are able to be made directly through their site.
- You can choose a price that works for you with hourly rates ranging from $15 to $80 on average
- Writers on Upwork specialize in a wide range of industries
- Communicating your writing needs, setting rates, and making payments are all very easy
- Finding the right writer can take some trial and error as the service is open to anyone who wants to join.
Compose.ly matches you with writers who will work best with your company to create the high-quality content you need, and they facilitate all payments made between you and your writer for ease of service.
- Writers are all thoroughly vetted
- Content is delivered on time
- You can get writing samples from writers before you make any commitments
- You’re project-matched with writers who have the industry expertise you need most
- Services are more expensive here than from other agencies with projects costing a minimum of $74.99 for 500 words
- There are no discounts for ordering bulk content
WordAgent is a content-creating platform that delivers high-quality services to its clients. They primarily deal in SEO articles that rank near the top of Google and other search engines’ results pages.
- All writers are thoroughly vetted and trained to be SEO experts
- All content has a 7-day deliverable
- Bulk orders are not a problem
- Content is more expensive here than at other agencies with prices starting at $0.06 for projects over 20,000 words, and rating at $0.12 per word for 1,000-word pieces.
- Because they specialize in bulk orders, it may be more difficult to find subject matter experts with their writers
Another platform that offers writing services is WriterAccess. They connect content writers with businesses to create website and blog content, and they have good customer reviews online.
- You can choose from thousands of writers and work exclusively with the writers you like best
- They have a dedicated customer service system
- Writers are transparently rated so that you can choose the best fit for yourself
- There are no in-house staff editors provided to monitor content quality
- Despite transparent writer ratings, you may need to work to find a good fit for your brand
ContentWriters provides you with a wide range of full-service options to fulfill your content needs. They have an easy-to-use website and offer an unlimited amount of revisions to their clients to ensure quality satisfaction.
- All writers are based in the United States
- All writers are thoroughly vetted
- Researching, editing, and proofreading articles is included in the price
- This platform has a more expensive rate plan for services with a 300-500 word blog article costing $110+ for a 5-day deliverable
Verblio is one of the many content writing services that is based out of the United States. They mainly work to create SEO content including blog articles, eBooks, and press releases for clients across a wide range of industries.
- All of their writers are very experienced
- Content is always checked for plagiarism
- They have excellent customer service and a satisfaction guarantee
- Their quality level is extremely high
- Pricing for services is very high compared to other writing services with a simple 1,000-word article running approximately $200
SEO Butler is a content provider and SEO tool that specializes in SEO-specific content written by native English speakers across a wide range of content types from blog posts to website content, reviews, buyer’s guides, and more. Their content writing services are reliable, high-quality, and delivered with a quick turnaround every time.
- You can choose writers based on your needs
- Discounts are offered on bulk orders
- All writers are trained in SEO and CRO writing skills
- A wide range of service options are offered
- Services can be pricy with costs starting at $0.07 per word for regular blogs and website content and $0.135 per word for surfer-optimized content
Content Pit offers content writing services with good turnaround times and decent quality that is far cheaper than the majority of writing service platforms available today. They feature easy-to-use client portals and have very smooth processes to get you from pitch to content delivery.
- Content has a quick turnaround time
- It’s easy to maintain good communication with your writer
- You’re able to get unlimited edits for your content
- Pricing is reasonable
- Images and graphics are not included in your articles
- Writer quality is good overall, but higher quality options are hard to find
- Not all writers are native English speakers
10. Constant Content
Constant Content provides content writing services that cover a range of options from custom essays to blog posts, website content, and much more. You can choose to either pitch your projects to writers or have writers compete to pitch their services to you, and you’re able to get an account representative to help you through the process.
- You have the option to buy pre-written content
- Stock images and visuals are included with your content
- Pricing is very affordable compared to other writing services with 1,000-word articles ranging from $20 to $100 depending on your writer
- Projects can take a long time to complete
- To get a quote, you have to create a Constant Content account